A7 Glass Bending Furnace
This glass bending furnace is designed to create J- and R-shaped tempered glass, and is ideal for bus side windows, shower stalls, architectural applications, furniture, appliances and more.
- Flexible shaft arc-forming technology
- Dual-side rollers operate simultaneously for smooth glass movement and arc forming
- Synchronous or asynchronous arc-adjusting modes: Lower quench wall creates different glass shapes via either synchronous or asynchronous arc-adjusting modes
- Minimized arc radius: Upper quench and lower quench walls press against each other, resulting in a minimum arc radius of 350 mm
- Bend types include jumbo-J, small J, uniform R, and unbalanced R shapes
|Glass Width Range||24-78 in.|
|Min Glass Size||23.62 X 15.74 in.|
|Glass Thickness||5 - 8 mm.|
|Production Capacity||15 batches/hour|
|Minimum Arc Radius||350 mm.|
Have questions about how the Glass Bending Furnace can benefit your glass fabrication operation? The HHH Equipment technical team is ready to help.